Why I am a doctor of Chiropractic… Because I honor the innate potential of everyone to be truly healthy.
Because I desire to help the newborn, the aged and those without hope. Because I choose to care for the patient with the disease, not the disease.
Because I seek to assist rather than intrude; to free rather than control. Because I seek to correct the cause, not its effect. Because I know doctors do not heal, only the body can heal itself.
Because I have been called to serve others. Because everyday I get to witness miracles. Because I know it is right.
“My purpose is to educate and adjust as many families as possible towards optimal health through natural chiropractic care. I feel the power that made the body, heals the body and does so from above, down and from the inside out.”Dr. Hulbert
Dr. Hulbert’s Credentials:
- West Palmer College of Chiropractic – San Jose California December of 1987
- California State Qualified Medical Evaluator
- California State Disability Evaluator
- Associates Degree – Chemistry
- Certified Medical Examiner for the Department of Transportation’s Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration.
Meet Our Staff
Get to know Zulima, our friendly office Manager. She is attentive, compassionate, knowledgeable, and experienced! She is happy to help answer any of your questions. Se habla Español!